The Service Guild of Birmingham’s
32nd Annual Guild Gala
April 24, 2021
The Service Guild's largest fundraiser of the year will be a virtual "Gala from Home" on April 24, 2021.
Now more than ever, The Bell Center needs our support, and the Guild Gala is The Service Guild’s largest fundraiser and due to COVID-19 did not happen in 2020.
The program will be broadcast live at 7 p.m. on our Service Guild YouTube channel which is open to the public: The 32nd Annual Guild Gala - YouTube
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to register for our auction – both silent and live!
You will first need to sign in to our GiveSmart page or register if you do not have a GiveSmart login: Click here to sign in or register
Proceeds from this year’s event will benefit The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs, a facility dedicated to maximizing the potential from birth to three years of age who are at risk for development delay.
Limited $350 tickets (per pair) are available that include a gourmet meal kit for two including multi-course meal and drinks. See full menu here Deadline to order is April 14th.
Meal kits will be available for pick-up between Noon and 2 p.m. on the day of the event (April 24) at Independence Plaza Parking Deck (by the Regions building) 1 Independence Drive in downtown Homewood.
Gala Key Events Timeline and Details
- The silent auction launches Monday, April 5th and will close the night of the program at 9:30 p.m. on April 24th
- The "live" auction includes premiere items you won't want to miss that will be showcased by auctioneer Trey Morris during the live portion of the event. Bidding on these select premiere items begins at 8 a.m. the day of the event on our gala event page and ends promptly at 10 p.m.
- Meal kit pick-up will be from Noon to 2 p.m. the day of the event April 24 at Independence Plaza Parking Deck (by the Regions building) 1 Independence Drive in downtown Homewood.
- The program will begin at 6:45 p.m. with a pre-show to thank our generous sponsors. Link to virtual gala.
- The live event kicks off at 7 p.m. with host Lauren Sisler, ESPN and AL.com reporter. Link to virtual gala.
- The program will be approximately one hour ending by 8 p.m.
- Winners of silent and premiere auctions will be able to pick up those items on Sunday and Monday, April 25 and 26 at The Bell Center (details will be updated closer to the event)